Thursday 27 September 2007

Where did I go?

Hi Everyone,

I am still here. Just having problems with my computer. It is being repaired but it is taking a little more time than expected. My Internet connection is suspended while I am not using it, but I did not realize it was going to affect my emails. I have updated my email address on blogger to my hot mail so I am up and running again.

The move has gone exceptionally well and I love our new house, especially my kitchen.

I will try and post a new recipe this weekend, fingers crossed I get my computer back shortly.

I would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support and hope that you are all well.

Cheers Amelita

4 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

You are probably feeling comfortable in your new home by now and turning out wonderful new creations and tried and true recipes from your kitchen. Glad to know all is well and good luck with your computer. We have a love/hate relationsip with ours.

David Hall said...

Good to see you are still around Amelita! Thought you had disappeared.

My cousin is now a resident of your country, moved 2 weeks back and they are settling is nicely.

Cheers
David

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, keep up the blogging. Hey I wlove your pictures of Paronella Park, I was there last year and it really is an amazing place. That guy had some fascinating ideas for the time and it is just beautiful

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Hi again,

Just a short note that you have been awarded with Nice Matters Award. Check out my blog to collect your award :)

Margot