- 2 & 1/4 cups of Plain Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup of White Sugar
- 250 grams of Salted Butter, softened
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 cup of Pecan Nuts, chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups of White Chocolate Melts
- 100 grams Dried Crystallized Mango, chopped
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well with a whisk. Set aside.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer or freestanding mixer blend sugars and butter on a medium speed until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla bean paste, beat at a medium speed until well combined. Add the flour mixture and beat on a low speed until just combined. Then stir in pecans, mango and white chocolate by hand.
Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto a lined tray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden brown. Transfer cookies to a flat surface to cool. Makes roughly 36 cookies. Enjoy :)